QLIFE HOLDING AB, Interim Report Q4, January to December 2022
Preparing for product launch
Financial summary – fourth quarter 2022
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 1,097 (12,084). Revenue includes sales of Egoo.Health devices and capsules for the device. COVID test activities in Qlife’s markets remain very low.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -16,843 (-11,769), and net loss kSEK -25,413 (-13,075).
- The total cash flow in the third quarter amounted to kSEK 3,180 (-9,307). Cash flow from the share issue in October was MSEK 43 and amortization of bridge loans in the quarter -24 MSEK. Tax credit regarding 2021 was paid out in November of MSEK 7.9.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for the second quarter amounted to SEK -1.17 (-0.84), calculated on weighted average number of shares in the period.
Financial summary – January - December 2022
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 17,993 (39,613). Revenue includes sales of Egoo.Health devices and capsules for the device. Q1 showed strong revenue, while continued decline in test activity starting in Q2 led to a decline in revenue in line with expectations.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -68,611 (-35,052), and net loss kSEK -84,088 (-38,797).
- The total cash flow of 2022 amounted to kSEK -58,376 (52,600).
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for 2022 amounted to SEK -4.93 (-3.04), calculated on weighted average number of shares in the period.
Significant events – 4th quarter 2022
- A Rights issue in October was subscribed to 70% and the company received proceed of MSEK 53.1 before transaction costs of MSEK 10.1. 7.6 million TO3 warrants wereissued, with subscription in June 2023. Short term loans of MSEK 20 were amortized in the fourth quarter.
This disclosure contains information that Qlife Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 16-02-2023 10:00 CET.