QLIFE HOLDING AB, YEAR END REPORT 2021, Q4
Ninety percent full year sales growth
FINANCIAL SUMMARY – FOURTH QUARTER 2021
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 12,084 (9,122). Revenue regards sales of Egoo.Health devices and COVID-19 test capsules.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -11,850 (-6,501), and net loss kSEK -15,805 (-7,602).
- The total cash flow in the fourth quarter amounted to kSEK -9,307 (-1,013).
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for the fourth quarter amounted to SEK -1.02 (-0.68), calculated on weighted average number of shares in the period.
FINANCIAL SUMMARY – JANUARY -DECEMBER 2021
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 39,613 (20,750). Revenue includes sales of COVID-19 tests from the test service center as well as Egoo.Health devices and capsules for decentralized testing.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -35,383 (-19,422), and net loss kSEK -48,838 (-20,200).
- In the second quarter, Qlife raised MSEK 121.2 (after issuance costs) through a directed share issue and the exercise of TO1 warrants.
- The total cash flow for the full year amounted to kSEK 52,600 (15,253).
- Shareholders equity as of 31 December amounted to kSEK 163,179 (89,549).
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for the year amounted to SEK -3.83 (-1.91).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS – FOURTH QUARTER 2021
- Qlife signed an agreement with FIND, the global alliance for diagnostics, for a funding of MUSD 3.45 for a 12-month project to develop a novel two-in-one assay for the detection of influenza and SARS-CoV-2 viruses in decentralized healthcare settings. In December, the first installment was paid out to Qlife from FIND, amounting to MSEK 12.
- In November, the scientific study of the company’s COVID-19 on the Egoo platform test was accepted and subsequently published in Natures Scientific Reports. (https://www.nature.com/srep/).
- Qlife recruited Kasper Damgaard Rousøe as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Qlife Holding AB and subsidiary Qlife Aps. Kasper will join Qlife as per 1 March.
- In accordance with the decision at Qlife Holding’s Annual General assembly a Nomination committee was convened, consisting of: Anita Otterheim Hjalmarsson, Sören Skjärbäk, Lars Bangsgaard and Mette Gross.
Link to report: https://qlifeholding.com/sv/investerare/finansiella-rapporter
This disclosure contains information that Qlife Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 17-02-2022 09:30 CET.