Den 13 november fick Qlife beskedet från Lægemiddelstyrelsen att bolagets ansökan om tillfälligt godkännande i Danmark ”i hälsoskyddets intresse” för bolagets COVID-19 test får preliminärt avslag.
QLIFE HOLDING AB INTERIM REPORT Q3, 2020
FINANCIAL SUMMARY - THIRD QUARTER 2020
· Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 5,062 (714). Sales regards COVID-19 test capacity to customers mainly within sports, through the partner KMD.
· EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -5,043 (-2,599), and net loss kSEK -2,757
· The total cash flow in the third quarter amounted to kSEK -11,714 (8,560).
· Shareholders equity as of 30 September 2020 amounted to kSEK 99,299 (15,620).
· Earnings per share before/after dilution for the third quarter amounted to SEK -0,25 (-42,69).
· In the third quarter, a tax receivable of kSEK 5,409 regarding the period January - September 2020 was accounted. The tax credit regards the tax value of development costs in the nine months period, expected to be paid out in 2021.
FINANCIAL SUMMARY – JANUARY -SEPTEMBER 2020
· Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 11,628 (714) whereof kSEK 385 is payment regarding the continued development collaboration with the cancer department at Herlev Hospital. Sales regards COVID-19 test capacity to customers mainly within sports, through the partner KMD.
· EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -12,921 (-7,037) and net loss kSEK -12,598 (-7,615).
· Qlife issued 4,472,600 units (4,472,600 shares and 4,472,600 warrants series TO1) through a new share issue in February 2020. Equity capital increased with kSEK 48,950 after issuance costs of kSEK 6,063, and net cash flow from IPO amounted to kSEK 44,450 after netting of loans of kSEK 4,500.
· The total cash flow for the nine months period amounted to kSEK 16,266 (7,194).
· Earnings per share before/after dilution for the nine months period amounted to SEK -1,22 (-120,59).
· In May, Qlife applied for a tax credit of kSEK 4,062 under the Danish Tax credit scheme related to 2019. The amount was paid out in cash in June 2020. A new application for tax credit will be prepared for 2020 and the amount for January - September is estimated to kSEK 5,409 and is accounted as a tax receivable.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS – THIRD QUARTER 2020
· In cooperation with KMD, Qlife has extended the contract with Divisionsforeningen. The extended contract is the continuation of COVID-19 testing of players and personnel in the two best football leagues, 3F Superligaen and NordicBet Ligaen, in Denmark. The contract extension is based upon the successful COVID-19 testing that Qlife delivered over the summer and will continue in an adjusted format.
· In cooperation with Geelmuyden Kiese (GK) and KMD, several international COVID-19 testing contracts have been closed within professional cycling.
· Qlife expanded their COVID-19 testing to include all professional handball in Denmark, as from August.
· In September, Qlife opened a streamlined testcenter at Symbion in Copenhagen. The testcenter has a capacity of up to 10,000 weekly tests and is staffed 7 days a week by 5 FTE. Qlife is currently delivering 3,000 - 5,000 tests on a weekly basis.
· In September, Jakob Broberg Lind started his position as Global Sales Director Clinical.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER END OF THIRD QUARTER 2020
· Qlife announced in October that a delay in the original plan has incurred. CE-mark for professional use on the COVID-19 test in Egoo Home system is now expected around year end.
· Qlife submitted an application to the Danish Medicines Agency (Lægemiddelstyrelsen) for placing the company’s COVID-19 test on the market prior to CE-marking in a direct response to the pandemic. The application was temporarily rejected on 13th November. The Danish Medicines Agency see no reason to grant an exemption for medical equipment that does not currently have a CE-mark and that there are other diagnostic alternatives on the market.
· On 19th November the company will have an extraordinary shareholders meeting. The board of Directors’ propose to implement an Employee Option Program 2020 with a maximum of 185,000 employee options.
· In accordance with the decision at Qlife Holding’s Annual General assembly a Nomination committee has been convened. The Nomination committee consist of the following persons: Sören Skjärbäk, Sören Amund Henriksen, Christian Månsson and Mette Gross.
Feel free to listen to Qlife's CEO Thomas Warthoe's presentation on the path to CE marking and CSO Peter Warthoe's description of Qlife's COVID-19 test.
Link to report: https://qlifeholding.com/sv/investerare/finansiella-rapporter
This disclosure contains information that Qlife Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 18-11-2020 11:44 CET.
”We will do our utmost to protect the participating players against the coronavirus”, says Frank Smith, Covid-19 Officer, European Handball Federation Euro 2020 “It requires testing with high preci
Beslut om (A) personaloptionsprogram; och (B) riktad emission av teckningsoptioner samt godkännande av överlåtelse av teckningsoptioner
TREDJE KVARTALET 1 JULI - 30 SEPTEMBER 2020
Parallellt med den pågående processen att förbereda och sammanställa dokumentationen för CE-godkännandet, har Qlife lämnat in en ansökan om att lansera produkten i Danmark, eftersom det innebär en
Valberedningen består av följande personer, vilka tillsammans representerar cirka 39 procent av antalet aktier och röster i bolaget baserat på senast kända aktieägarinformation:
Aktieägarna i Qlife Holding AB, org. nr 559224-8040, kallas härmed till extra bolagsstämma torsdagen den 19 november 2020 kl.
Qlife förväntade ett CE-godkännande för produkten under oktober, men bolaget förväntar nu godkännandet inom kommande två till tre månader.
Due to the increasing of infectious rates over the past few weeks, it has been agreed that Qlife will be handling all testing for COVID-19 for professional handball in Denmark.