QLIFE HOLDING AB INTERIM REPORT 2021, Q1
First sales of CE marked Egoo.Health system
FINANCIAL SUMMARY - FIRST QUARTER 2021
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 11,176 (385). Revenue regards sales of COVID-19 tests from the test service center as well as Egoo.Health devices and capsules for decentralized testing.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -3,197 (-5,732), and net loss kSEK -6,707 (-8,704).
- The total cash flow in the first quarter amounted to kSEK -11,284 (-33,754).
- Shareholders equity as of 31 March amounted to kSEK 83,962 (104 063).
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for the first quarter amounted to SEK -0,60 (-1.01), calculated on weighted average number of shares in the period.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS – FIRST QUARTER 2021
- In January, Qlife CE marked its COVID-19 test in the Egoo.Health system. The CE mark applies to professional use of the test platform Egoo.Health for sale on the European market. The CE-mark covers the test platform Egoo.Health, i.e. mobile test unit, disposable capsules and software.
- In January, the Danish Patent Office (Patent- og Varemærkestyrelsen) granted Qlife ApS patent for its biomarker detection unit. The new patent is valid until 2039 and gives Qlife a strong intellectual property position.
- Qlife received an order from Denmark’s infectious disease agency, Statens Serum Institut, of 50 Egoo.Health devices and associated Sars-CoV-2 test capsules. The order was delivered in the first quarter.
- Qlife’s Nomination Committee proposes that the Annual General Meeting expands the board with three new board members; Mette-Marie Harild, Ulrik Harrysson and Mikael Persson.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER END OF FIRST QUARTER 2021
- Qlife left a development program at the oncology department at Herlev Hospital, intended to validate home monitoring of kidney cancer patients, due to the change in strategy followed by the Covid pandemic outbreak.
- Qlife signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Aidian. OY for the Egoo. Health device and Sars-CoV-2 tests for the clinical market in a range of European countries. The agreement is initially for three years, and the value for the first 12 month period is estimated to be approximately 40-50 MSEK.
- Qlife carried out a Directed share issue of approximately 90 MSEK, directed mainly to strategic and institutional investors, among others Fjärde AP-fonden, Strand Kapitalförvaltning, Eiffel Investment Group, Nyenburgh Holding and MW Asset Management. Subscription price for the shares is SEK 42 per share, which corresponds to a discount of 5 percent in relation to the volume-weighted average price for the Company’s share during the last 15 trading days up to and including 29 April 2021.
- Subscription of warrants in Qlife Holding AB, series TO1 commenced May 3, 2021.
Link to report: https://qlifeholding.com/sv/investerare/finansiella-rapporter
This disclosure contains information that Qlife Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 05-05-2021 08:00 CET.