QLIFE HOLDING AB INTERIM REPORT Q3, 2021
Covid-19 test sales moving to Egoo platform
FINANCIAL SUMMARY – THIRD QUARTER 2021
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 5,871 (5,062). Sales regards COVID-19 tests from the test service center as well as Egoo.Health devices and capsules for decentralized testing.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -12,229 (-5,043), and net loss kSEK -14,998 (-2,757).
- The total cash flow in the third quarter amounted to kSEK -25,580 (-11,714).
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for the third quarter amounted to SEK -1.13 (-0.25), calculated on weighted average number of shares in the period.
FINANCIAL SUMMARY – JANUARY -SEPTEMBER 2021
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 27,529 (11,628). Revenue regards sales of COVID-19 tests from the test service center as well as Egoo.Health devices and capsules for decentralized testing.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -23,533 (-12,921), and net loss kSEK -33,533 (-12,598).
- The total cash flow in the nine months period amounted to kSEK 61,907 (16,266).
- The positive cash flow is related to the new issue of shares and exercise of warrants (TO1).
- Shareholders equity as of 30 September amounted to kSEK 178,490 (99,299).
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for the nine months amounted to SEK -2.70 (-1.22), calculated on weighted average number of shares in the period.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS – THIRD QUARTER 2021
- In July Qlife submitted a scientific study of the company’s COVID-19 test to Natures Scientific Reports for publication. The study demonstrates the potential of Qlife’s mobile test platform Egoo.Health and COVID-19 tests that can deliver exactly the same clinical quality as laboratory tests in 30 minutes.
- Niklas Marschall left the Board of Qlife Holding AB and Qlife ApS.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER END OF THIRD QUARTER 2021
- In accordance with the decision at Qlife Holding’s Annual General assembly a Nomination committee has been convened. The Nomination committee consist of the following persons: Anita Otterheim Hjalmarsson, Sören Skjärbäk, Lars Bangsgaard and Mette Gross.
In November, the scientific study of the company's COVID-19 on the Egoo platform test was accepted for publication in Natures Scientific Reports. The complete study will be available shortly in Scientific Reports (https://www.nature.com/srep/).
This disclosure contains information that Qlife Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 08-11-2021 08:30 CET.