QLIFE HOLDING AB, QUARTERLY REPORT Q1 2022
TRANSITIONING TO A POST COVID REALITY
FINANCIAL SUMMARY – FIRST QUARTER 2022
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 10,905 (11,176). Revenue includes sales of Egoo.Health devices and capsules for the device. We saw strong sales early in the quarter and a slow down in March as testing activity in Sweden declined.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -16,295 (-3,114), and net loss kSEK -18,001 (-6,707).
- The total cash flow in the first quarter amounted to kSEK -30,736 (-11,284).
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for the first quarter amounted to SEK -0.99 (-0.36), calculated on weighted average number of shares in the period.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS – FIRST QUARTER 2022
- In a Danish clinical evaluation of rapid tests for covid-19, conducted at Hvidovre Hospital and published on the hospital’s website in February, the results for the Egoo SARS-CoV-2 test differed from another scientific study performed. The company therefore contacted Hvidovre Hospital and the Danish Medicines Agency to verify the methodology in the evaluation. Deviations in the test execution from intended use and instructions account for incorrect results. Consequently, the Egoo.Health test results will be excluded from the study.
- Kasper Boel Rousøe has taken on the role as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Qlife Holding AB and subsidiary Qlife Aps on March 1st. Replacing CFO in Qlife Aps Lars Bangsgaard who has decided to retire from his position, and part-time CFO in Qlife Holding AB Henrik Ljung.
- Change in reporting standard to IFRS starting Q1 2022.
Link to report: https://qlifeholding.com/en/investors/finansiella-rapporter
This disclosure contains information that Qlife Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 05-05-2022 09:30 CET.