FJÄRDE KVARTALET 1 OKTOBER - 31 DECEMBER 2020
QLIFE HOLDING AB YEAR END REPORT 2020, Q4
FINANCIAL SUMMARY - FOURTH QUARTER 2020
· Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 9,122 (0). Sales regards COVID-19 test capacity to customers mainly within sports, through the partner KMD.
· EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -6,501 (-3,645), and net loss kSEK -7,602 (-4,009).
· The total cash flow in the fourth quarter amounted to kSEK -1,013 (-5,817).
· Shareholders equity as of 31 December 2020 amounted to kSEK 89,549 (62,478).
· Earnings per share before/after dilution for the fourth quarter amounted to SEK -0,68 (-46,66).
· In the fourth quarter, a tax receivable of kSEK 2,268 regarding the period October - December 2020 was accounted. The tax credit regards the tax value of development costs in the fourth quarter, expected to be paid out in 2021.
FINANCIAL SUMMARY – JANUARY -DECEMBER 2020
· Revenue for the full year amounted to kSEK 20,750 (714). Sales regards mainly COVID-19 test capacity to customers within sports, through the partner KMD.
· EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -19,422 (-10,682) and net loss kSEK -20,200 (-11,624).
· Qlife issued 4,472,600 units (4,472,600 shares and 4,472,600 warrants series TO1) through a new share issue in February 2020. Equity capital increased with kSEK 48,950 after issuance costs of kSEK 6,063, and net cash flow from IPO amounted to kSEK 44,450 after netting of loans of kSEK 4,500.
· The total cash flow for the full year amounted to kSEK 15,253 (840).
· Earnings per share before/after dilution for the period amounted to SEK -1,91 (-167,00).
· In May, Qlife applied for a tax credit of kSEK 4,062 under the Danish Tax credit scheme related to 2019. The amount was paid out in cash in June 2020. A new application for tax credit will be prepared for 2020 and the amount for January - December is estimated to kSEK 7,677 and is accounted as a tax receivable.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS – FOURTH QUARTER 2020
· In October, Qlife announced that a delay had incurred in obtaining a CE mark for professional use on the COVID-19 tests in the Egoo Home system. The delay is caused by increased regulatory requirements.
· Qlife submitted an application to the Danish Medicines Agency (Lægemiddelstyrelsen) for placing the company’s COVID-19 test on the market prior to CE-marking in a direct response to the pandemic. The application was rejected on 13th November. The Danish Medicines Agency saw no reason to grant an exemption for medical equipment that does not currently have a CE-mark when there are other diagnostic alternatives on the market.
· On 19th November, at an extraordinary shareholders meeting, it was decided to implement an Employee Option Program 2020 with a maximum of 185,000 employee stock options.
· In accordance with the decision at Qlife Holding’s Annual General assembly a Nomination committee has been convened. The Nomination committee consist of the following persons; Sören Skjärbäk, Sören Amund Henriksen, Christian Månsson and Mette Gross.
· Qlife was selected supplier for all COVID-19 testing during the European women’s handball tournament in December. The testing was successfully carried through at two sites over two weeks, and included players and staff, journalists and visitors from more than 16 countries.
· Qlife raised loans of SEK 15 Million to increase the pace and scale up capsule production ahead of upcoming market launch.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER END OF FOURTH QUARTER 2020
· Qlife received an order from Denmark’s infectious disease agency, Statens Serum Institut, of 50 Egoo.Health devices and associated SARS-CoV-2 test capsules. The order represents a value of approximately 1 MDKK, and Qlife expects to complete the delivery in February 2021.
· The Danish Patent Office has granted Qlife patent number DK180348 B1 for its biomarker detection unit. The new patent is valid until 2039 and gives Qlife a stronger intellectual property position as the company enters commercialization.
· In January, Qlife CE marked its COVID-19 test in the Egoo.Health system. The current CE-mark applies to the professional use of the test platform Egoo.Health for sale on the European market. The CE-mark covers the test platform Egoo.Health, i.e. mobile test unit, disposable capsules and software. The CE-mark enables the commercialization to begin immediately.
Link to report: https://qlifeholding.com/sv/investerare/finansiella-rapporter
This disclosure contains information that Qlife Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 18th February 2021 at 10.00 AM.
”Det är mycket viktigt för Qlife att vi erhåller en betydande order från en mycket professionell kund direkt efter vår CE-märkning.
Danska patentverket har beviljat Qlife patentnummer DK180348 B1 för sin detekteringsenhet för biomarkörer.
Det aktuella CE-märkningen gäller för professionell användning av testplattformen Egoo.Health och för försäljning på den europeiska marknaden.
Qlife förväntar CE-märkning för professionell användning av Bolagets COVID-19 test i Egoo.Health-systemet inom kort.
Sedan maj 2020 har Qlife hanterat alla tester för COVID-19 för professionell fotboll i Danmark.
Den 13 november fick Qlife beskedet från Lægemiddelstyrelsen att bolagets ansökan om tillfälligt godkännande i Danmark ”i hälsoskyddets intresse” för bolagets COVID-19 test får preliminärt avslag.
”We will do our utmost to protect the participating players against the coronavirus”, says Frank Smith, Covid-19 Officer, European Handball Federation Euro 2020 “It requires testing with high preci
Beslut om (A) personaloptionsprogram; och (B) riktad emission av teckningsoptioner samt godkännande av överlåtelse av teckningsoptioner