The exercise period for warrants series TO 3 in Qlife Holding begins today
The exercise period for warrants series TO 3 that were issued in conjunction with Qlife Holding AB’s (“Qlife” or the “Company”) rights issue of units in April 2023 (the “Rights Issue”) begins today, 11 September 2023.
Terms for warrants series TO 3 in brief:
- The exercise price is SEK 0.11 per share.
- The exercise period runs from 11 – 29 September 2023.
- Each warrant entitles the holder to subscribe for 1 share. Upon exercise of all 622,348,940 outstanding warrants, 622,348,940 shares will be issued.
- If the warrants are fully exercised, the Company will receive approximately MSEK 68.5 before issue costs.
- Upon full exercise of all warrants, the number of shares in Qlife will increase with 622,348,940 to 1,267,784,439 shares, and the share capital will increase with SEK 49,787,915.20 to SEK 101,422,755.12.
- The outcome is planned to be announced on 3 October 2023.
In total, Qlife issued 622,348,940 units in the Rights Issue, each consisting of one (1) share and one (1) warrant series TO 3. The exercise period of the warrants will run from 11 – 29 September 2023. One (1) warrant entitles the right to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company at an exercise price of SEK 0.11.
In the event of full exercise of all warrants, the Company will receive approximately MSEK 68.5 before issue costs. In order for the warrants not to expire and lose their value, they must be actively sold by 27 September 2023 at the latest, or be exercised no later than 29 September 2023.
Note that warrants that have not been actively sold by 27 September 2023 at the latest, or been exercised no later than 29 September 2023, will expire and lose their value.
Exercise of warrants series TO 3
If the warrant holder holds warrants in a deposit account, in an investment savings account or endowment insurance (trustee-registered holdings), subscription and payment will take place with the trustee, which will provide further instructions on how to exercise the warrants. The warrant holder should contact their trustee well in advance for further instructions regarding exercise of the warrants.
Directly registered warrants (securities account)
Directly registered warrant holders can order an application form via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +46 8-684 05 800. Payment is made in accordance with the instructions in the application form. Both the application form and payment must be submitted to Aqurat Fondkommission AB by 15:00 CEST on 29 September 2023 at the latest.